Did you know Hertz offers pick up and return service at Hertz Local Edition locations? We'll Come and Get You® and, best of all - There's NO CHARGE!
If you are renting a vehicle at a Hertz Local Edition location, Hertz can pick you up and drive you to the renting location. No hassle, no car exchange, just pick up and return - free and easy.
To request pick up and return service, book your reservation on hertz.com for a Hertz Local Edition location. Hertz Local Edition locations have "HLE" included in the location name and are listed in the "Locations" section of hertz.com. Simply choose "United States," and the state and city in which you wish to rent.
The pick up and return service option is in Step 3 of the Reservation Process. You will either be provided a phone number to call to confirm pick up service with the location (Example #1) or be able to select the location and the location will contact you directly to discuss the pick up details (Example #2).
- Pick Up and Return Service is available for pick up destinations within a 15-minute drive from HLE locations.
- Due to seating capacity limitations, the number of passengers per reservation that can be picked up and brought to the HLE location is four (4).
- Pickup time must be at least one hour after location opening and one hour prior to location closing.
- Reservations must be booked a minimum of 24 hours prior to rental to allow the location adequate time for pick up and return service preparation.
- Pick Up and Return Service reservations for Monday mornings must be reserved and confirmed by location before location closes on prior Friday.
- Valid Driver's License and Credit or Debit Card are required for car rental and must be presented upon arrival at the renting HLE location.
- Pick Up and Return service requires the provision of pick up location address and cell phone number to the HLE location to ensure fulfillment of pick up service request.
- Airport concession agreements do not allow Hertz to offer Pick Up and Return Service at airport locations. You should not request Pick Up and Return Service if you arrive at an airport - either from the Hertz airport location or from any Hertz off airport location.
- Once your reservation is booked, the location will call or email you at the phone number or email address provided to confirm pick up service.